Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Cheetah Encounter

We were not planning to watch this show as we didn't even know it existed, but due to getting a little lost, we found ourselves walking to the seats with only 15 minutes until the show was to start.  We made the quick decision to stay.  Since it was a bit early still, the seats were mostly empty and we got the perfect seats for me to take pictures from while also being in the shade.  Shortly before the show was to start, some people tried to get us to move over by sitting incredibly close to me (I didn't budge though) and ultimately split their group so some sat in the row in front since they didn't have the space they expected.  One guy was sitting just to the right of where my right knee was.  Unfortunately he was quite tall and I struggled to keep his head out of view of my camera at times.  But we still enjoyed the show.  It was definitely meant for kids, so I think in the future we'd skip it, but it was neat to see the animals so close.


























No comments:

Post a Comment