Saturday, October 10, 2020

Dingo

This good boy saw someone he recognized and went over as close as he could.  At first I didn't realize this Dingo spotted someone in particular until a young man came up behind me, walked around me, and started talking to the dingo.  It was a sweet moment to witness.  With the frequency in which I go to the zoo, I have actually witness moments like these fairly often.  I love seeing how much the workers and volunteers love the animals and will clearly create a bond with a particular animal.  Just a couple weeks ago, I got talking to a worker who I caught talking to one of the tigers while he was sweeping and cleaning the area.  He said she comes up as close as she can to him whenever she sees him.  Someday I hope to be able to work or volunteer at the zoo, but for now, I'll settle for the quick visits that I'm able to squeeze into my busy schedule.





No comments:

Post a Comment