Monday, June 16, 2014

Max and Lexie

This past weekend I was dog sitting a couple of dogs that I have known for a very long time. They belong to my best friend’s family. We have been friends since 2nd grade. :) I had a lot of fun with Max (the terrier) and Lexie (the shiba inu)! In some ways they are so incredibly different from each other, and yet they are clearly the best of friends. They were almost always together. It is obvious that Max is the instigator that gets them in trouble because Lexie is otherwise very laid back in nature. My cat, Penny, didn’t seem to be pleased with me for letting dogs in the house once again. In fact, she scratched my hand when I initially tried to introduce her to the dogs. But after a couple days, she started to venture out of the office where she was hiding. I couldn’t help myself, so I took some pictures of the dogs and I thought I should share them with you all. :) They are both getting so old, and it is starting to show, but that doesn’t make them any less cute. :)





Aren't they so cute?!? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment