Saturday, August 8, 2020

Sea Lions and Penguins (500th Post!!)

First I want to start by saying I can't believe this is my 500th post!  Wow!  I didn't think I would be such an active blogger, but I love this easy way for me to document my work and share it with anyone who is interested.  So thank you for joining me on this journey!  😊

While I was walking towards the Indonesian Rain forest, I could hear quite the commotion coming from the sea lion enclosure.  I didn't think too much of it.  But after I was done walking through the rain forest, I walked over to the sea lions and quickly figured out what was going on.  The number of sea lions had doubled from 2 to 4!  Elektra and Valkyrie were exploring their new home for the first time.  They were so curious to see everything around them!





No comments:

Post a Comment