Friday, August 21, 2020

Monkeys and Mongooses

I missed going to the zoo last week, so I actually got caught up on all the pictures I have taken so far and ran out of anything to post for a few days.  I'm sure it won't last long and I'll get behind again, but I will try not to.  Going to the zoo again yesterday really reminded me why I make it a priority to go every week.  I'm just in love with our zoo!  I love the fresh air, the exercise, the opportunity to practice taking pictures and to try new things without pressure, the opportunity to practice editing pictures and to try new techniques with that, and most importantly, watching these stunning creatures.  I'm pretty shy and introverted, but when I'm at the zoo, I often find myself talking to strangers and it doesn't bother me, especially if we are talking about the animals!  In other words, going to the zoo is not just good for my physical health, but also my mental and emotional health.  It refuels and refreshes my soul in a way that few other things can.  😊






No comments:

Post a Comment