Saturday, March 15, 2014

Caturday

Man, I seriously love Caturday!! And I have the perfect way to honor Caturday with this tiny new addition to my parents' family! I was able to steal this little one away when she was just 3 days old to take some pictures of her. She is now almost two weeks old and I can't wait to see how much she has grown. (She was the only kitten born in the litter so I am sure she is fatten up quite nicely.) I especially want to see her eyes which were not opened yet when I last saw her. So anyways, here she is!!

At first she protested....


But within minutes, she quieted down and fell asleep. :)


She slept in some interesting positions....



She seemed comfortable...


She even had some exciting dreams. Or at least, I assumed she was having an adventure because of all the twitching. :)



So cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment