Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Ober Gatlinburg Wildlife Encounter

I truthfully can't remember if I am posting these pictures from our vacation in the right order of when they were taken or not, but that really doesn't actually matter.  These pictures are all from Ober Gatlinburg Wildlife Encounter.  We didn't spend very long there at all because it started raining pretty hard, and I didn't want to get my camera wet.  I was able to get quite a few pictures of the bears before the rain started.  I especially liked the bear with the coconut.  That bear did NOT want to share, so every time the other one got near, he grabbed the coconut and ran away.  It was cute watching him roll the coconut around trying to break it open.  I also enjoyed watching some of the bears swim.  The rain started before I got to see the otters, so there aren't many pictures, but I was able to get some while they were being fed, which was quite entertaining to watch.























No comments:

Post a Comment