Thursday, May 2, 2024

Sister's Lambs

My sister lives on 6 acres in Auburn, and her family has grown their farm quite a bit over the last couple of years.  A few weeks ago they had their first lambs born on the farm.  The first Mom had 1 baby and the second mom had 2 and couple of days later.  When I was there, the oldest lamb was 1 week old, and the other two moms hadn't had their babies yet.  I've since heard that both of the other moms gave birth and they now have a total of 6 babies.  The moms are kinda skittish, and so naturally the babies are as well.  But with time, I was able to get closer and closer and eventually got close enough that I was able to pick up the babies before they could run off.  I absolutely adored holding each baby.  They are just so precious!!  I love that my sister has this farm so I can live vicariously through her.  













No comments:

Post a Comment