Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Clouded Leopard Part 1

 Y'all, the clouded leopards are my favorite animal at the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo.  Unfortunately, I rarely see them.  And often when I do, they are sleeping high up in a back corner where you can barely see them.  But a couple of weeks ago when I went, I decided to head straight for their area.  It was a cool morning so I was hopeful the animals would be more active.  I couldn't believe that when I walked up, the clouded leopard was just coming out from inside and went straight for this tree.  I got quite the show and immediately started taking pictures.  Shortly after, some Zoo workers approached.  They saw me taking pictures and hung back behind me.  I asked if this one was Sanji or Raury.  They looked very confused and explained that they were just there to clean the windows and had no idea about the animals.  They happily waited for a while so I could take as many pictures as I wanted without them getting in my way.  It was SO neat!  And for the record, I'm quite sure that this is Sanji.  Can you believe the size of those murder mittens?!?!  I still wish I could pet him though.  😅😂










No comments:

Post a Comment